Skip to content
Maintankadin

About Illidan

Anubisknight
Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:04 pm
If I believed in the conspiracy theory, I wouldnt have a tankadin main.

Havent you wished that you remain uncrushable for resist fights as easily as warriors can? I just wish the warriors could say the same thing for this boss fight. Thats what I meant by disheartening.
_________________
fiorina
Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:00 pm
Also funny thing, Flames of Azzinoth are tauntable... so if you are about to die, just hit bubble and righteous defense macro. Here we go, 3 seconds of invulnerability :) (yes, it works)
But you should have balls and a very good connection for such tricks :)
_________________
Fiorina -retired-
Stephen Hawking of AV tanking
Worldie
Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:57 am
Can you block them?
_________________

Lore
Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:12 am
500 TPS? I honestly get almost 500 TPS just out of consecration and SoR... >.>

I was pushing somewhere around 900-1000 last night. We've gotta go back today to down him (only had time for 2 attempts last night), I'll pay closer attention.
_________________
The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing!
Worldie
Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:18 pm
1k TPS in FR gear and without Blocking is quite impressive, what spelldamage did you have?
_________________

Lore
Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:33 pm
Just make sure a hunter puts up Scorpid Sting. Bam, 5% miss. Unless you're way over the defense cap, that shouldn't be hard at all to make up for.

EDIT: And after paying more close attention to my threat on the flames, I generally sit somewhere between 600 and 800, I kinda forgot I had popped wings when I noticed the 1k number before Razz
_________________
The danger must be growing, for the rowers keep on rowing!