Skip to content
Maintankadin

The tree of doom?

Catriona
Mon May 05, 2008 8:36 am

The tree of doom?

So there we were, wailing away at Archimonde, doomfire, fear, PvP trinket blah blah blah.

I'm on the side by the lake healing my little hood off, lalala, and my group gets airbursted. I wait for a second or two, then hit levitate. I float a bit, land on the World Tree, and instantly die.

Seeing as how I was the first one to die, I had to explain what happened to me to the rest of the raid. Some people said "oh ya you insta-gib when you hit the Tree/lake" and some people disagreed, some said I lagged and cratered.

So, has anyone experienced this, and does getting too close to the Tree or touching it get you splatted?

*edited to specify
_________________

Worldie
Mon May 05, 2008 9:17 am
I landed few times on trees and did not die.

How exactly you died, damage, or just death?
_________________

Catriona
Mon May 05, 2008 10:00 am
Nah, not just a tree. The World Tree. Big ol' fucker in the middle.

I think the number, off the top of my head, was 20k or something like that. Sort of as if Archi had hit me (I'd say as if I cratered but I've actually never seen how much that hits me for, TBH).
_________________