Skip to content
Maintankadin

To Many Deaths?

Malron
Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:25 am

To Many Deaths?

I seem to die at least once on every single trash wave that has aboms in it, usually what happens is a warrior gets aggro on all of them and then i use holy wrath to pick off anything he doesnt have aggro on and then start spamming consecrate.

Everytime i get stunned i just close my eyes and pray i dont get owned, but very often i lay face down in the dirt. Is there anything i can do myself to prevent this from happening? i know there was talk of using free action potions, but it only seems like a temporary fix and i would still end up dieing after the 30 seconds.

Also is this a problem with what i am doing or is just a general healing mistake?
Eliane
Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:03 am
I abuse free action potions when it looks like I'll be getting alot of aboms initially. I also tell the other tanks to start taunting Smile
_________________
enbee
Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:10 am
you can tank it all, your healers just have to be ready for it.
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!
Maranus
Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:01 pm
I've never used a FAP, rarely ESAD... and I'm a tier behind in gear... your healers or other tanks probably slacking...

Make sure that the other tanks are pulling aboms off you as quickly as possible... you can probably take all the trash, excluding aboms, and maybe a couple aboms, but in an abom heavy wave trying to take them all is going to be rough.
_________________

You know you want it! Ooorah /dance