Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ancient Mine Nodes

Mortehl
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:53 am

Ancient Mine Nodes

Okay, where do you find these in Hyjal? We downed Rage last night and I couldn't seem to find any? Are they up the path where the undead come from? In the Alliance camp?
_________________
I r can pull now plz?
Mortehl
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:59 am
Thanks. About how many veins per kill?
_________________
I r can pull now plz?
Splug
Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:13 am
Each vein has 2-4 taps, and each tap can produce one uncommon, rare, or epic quality gems. I believe there are usually ~4 nodes which spawn both times you move from one camp to the next (Alliance to Horde, then Horde to Night Elf). (And our first week killing Anetheran we litterally mined 0 epic gems, so you do occasionally get screwed over by the dice on these).

-Splug
_________________
(Usually) Prot warrior: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Splug
Mortehl
Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:17 am
Thank you both for your replies.
_________________
I r can pull now plz?
Worldie
Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:55 am
After you kill Azgalor, run into Archimonde while people are mining, you get 500 veins, true story.
_________________

Neuron
Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:45 pm
I agree. Tell your healers to stand in the water by the world tree, it gives +500 mana regeneration, i know from experience.
_________________
Cakes
Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:30 pm
Tell your air burst targets to run to the main tank, even if they have to go through Doomfire to get there. Profit for all!
Gerilith
Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:29 am
The ground is soft like bubblegum, impossible to die by falling!
_________________

Cauze blizzard begins to let healing suck.
Levantine
Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:55 am
Archimonde sounds like such funsauce!....Must.....level....Paladin.... again
_________________