Skip to content
Maintankadin

Do i have chance to get this?

Worldie
Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:58 pm

Do i have chance to get this?

Sad story, we were clearing trashs, our GM says on vent "oh my god i'm not joking this time" and links the Hammer of Judgement.
As usual said to say "need" who needs, i also do, and a shadow priest with more dkp than me well thinks to say need also, and then whisp the GM he's passing. Problem is that while this was sorted, we wiped and the mob despawned.

I know it will (maybe) drop again but we've ticketed about this to ask if it was possible to get the loot assigned anyway, but yet got no answer "Waiting time current unavailable" etc.
Did anyone already do something like that and got a positive/negative answer from GMs? Since i doubt we will get any answer before tomorrow already...
_________________

enbee
Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:01 pm
Moral of the story : Don't wipe on trash
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!
Worldie
Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:12 pm
Our healers got already blamed for that Very Happy

We killed Winterchill on the attempt after that obviously... i was healing Rolling Eyes
_________________

Aalryn
Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:54 pm
I was just tanking the kaz trash waves. It's about the 5th wave and the pepe tank cloak drops off of the gargoyles in the back. I link the raid leader my blue tank cloak and just keep tanking in the front.

I heard "grats aalryn" and finished up the wave and mounted and ran up the hill to get it.. I didn't have loot rights. I said in vent "I dont have loot rights on this gargoyle back here". A rogue says "what are you talking about, it's right over here on this abom"


Another dropped later that same pull. so lucky.
_________________
Official tankadin of <The Core> Tichondrius

Old FFXI signatures are FTW. Miss my hot mithra
Worldie
Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:39 am
Luckily i found the mace on the mail this morning Smile

Good start for the day.
_________________

Mithos
Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:28 am
Ah I didn't think of asking a GM, I lost a Pepe's Shroud as it was on the final wave before Anatheron in a heap of mobs and we had a stupid almost instant wipe Sad. Will be to late now but glad to hear otheres have had success stories, will bear it in mind Smile.
_________________

onacouch
Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:18 am
Yeah, considering how often you'll be in hyjal you'll probably get a mace for everyone that wants one.

The first one that dropped for me dropped off an infernal in the back of the horde camp while I was kickin' ass upfront. Didn't even get a roll window as I was too far away(We set loot to group loot so we don't have to sift through the dead bodies to find what we win). It went to a shadowpriest that quit the game a week or two after getting it. We started Hyjal on sept 23, and shortly thereafter was the patch that introduced the new hammer. The first hammer that went to the shadowpriest dropped on oct. 14th. I was using a crystalforged sword (sigh) the entire time as Leotheras never dropped his. Leo ended up dropping his sword, and it was still in demand as he never dropped it. I ended up spending more DKP than I wanted to because I really needed to upgrade out of that BoE blue.

Long story short, The hyjal mace dropped the next fucking day, and I used that sword for less than 24 hours. I spent more DKP on that sword than I did the mace, not to mention I pissed off a few mages. And on our next raiding day we have 2 maces drop.... DKP history:



http://affinity.ruin.org/dkp/viewitem.php?s=5b5b4150a259514e420e9c54d72d8ae0&i=998
_________________
Maranus
Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:54 am
My guild uses group loot on these pulls because of the obvious problems using either FFA or ML (too many goddamn mobs)
Onacouch's post makes me a little scared, though... goddamn range needs to be made zone wide...
_________________

You know you want it! Ooorah /dance
Worldie
Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:27 am
Well we still have to see it dropping again and now its nearly 1 month that we're in Hyjal Smile

So i'm quite happy that the GM gave me the mace back. Expecially considering that we reseted DKP 2 days after, so i basically took it for free Very Happy
_________________