Skip to content
Maintankadin

Hyjali trashs

Afraithe
Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:44 am
Well, tanking 3 abominations and nothing else isn't the problem, the problem is the mixed groups.
_________________
Worldie
Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:53 pm
Those Free Action Potions are gold, they worked very sweet today, i AoEtanked 4-5 abominations without any issue Smile


However we got lots of troubles with gargoyles, i menaged to get them all but took some time and always we got the next wave before all the gargoyles were dead, is there any suggestion about them?
_________________

Worldie
Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:25 am
Are there other gargoyles than the ones in the Horde camp o_O?

I found it quite easy to involve taurens, after aggroing as many as i could i just ran to the entrance and gargoyles followed me passing over the Tauren camp.


By the way, Thrall is imba tank, we killed Kazrogal with just 2 person left alive, Thrall tanked last 4% Very Happy
_________________

kon
Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:24 pm
we downed kael last night so MH is around the corner, in regards to talents is it worth picking up reckoning for MH trash tanking? i just recently dropped it
_________________
Worldie
Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:37 pm
no


just no.
_________________

Daeren
Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:59 am
At our first go at Winterchill trash and himself.
I might have been lucky or something, but on the Winterchill waves, I was tanking 3 abominations and 6 ghouls for over 30 seconds.

I felt real close to dying there, but our healers managed to pick it up.

I think it's just a matter of healers being ready for insane amounts of burst damage.
_________________

Dianora
Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:11 pm
Something weird happened on my trash tanking today.

I was fully repaired. Went through Rage's trash just fine, and wear the spell damage gear for Rage. So far so good. Wen through the whole Anetheron, and wipe on him due to improper communication.

On wave 5 or 6 of the 2nd Anetheron trash, I realized that I can't cast holy shield. My Bulwark of the Amani Empire is broken. My choice was either Enamelled Disc of Mojo or Petrified Lichen Guard. I slap on Enamelled Disc of Mojo just for its 141 block value.

I was wearing my newly configured AoE tanking set with significantly more blocking at 42.02% and 695 block value. So it means that I actually took more block than my previous attempt on MH.

Have anyone had their shield broken just on trash alone?
_________________

Neganur
Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:28 pm
yup happens very frequently to me, usually on the last two waves of Kaz'Rogal trash.
_________________
Devilheals
Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
After the third boss tonight my shield was at 11%. You should always have a spare shield on you for things like that.
_________________