Skip to content
Maintankadin

any paladins MT archimonde?

Requital
Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 am
Was pretty happy doing a full tanking run yesterday no Warrior sneaking in to replace me on boss fights. One great thing about a Paladin tank on Archimonde is the ability to dispel fears from all the melee.
_________________
Worldie
Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:31 pm
Oh finally did it, again another hyjal raid with 0 prot warriors and just 1 dps war. I actually had to tank without either imp or shout.

We had 5 FW so it was a bit overkill.

I must say that this guy hits relatively hard but very slow, even without thunder clap (ye dps war slacked) was like, 2.0 atk speed if not less.

I must say that overally i felt the lack of LS and SW for those panic moments where healers were feared and you got 3 hits in a row and are down to 2k hp.
God bless nightmare seeds.
_________________

Jensaarai
Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:43 pm
I tanked him last night.

4 FW rotation, just in case, easy.

He hits so fucking slow. On our first attempt I put on more avoidance gear and I was going OOM around 70%...so I switched trinket/bracers.

It was great. Dispelling people during fears ftw as well.
_________________