Skip to content
Maintankadin

first time in hyjal

Huon
Thu May 01, 2008 1:59 pm
Relax... Razz

Also, you can do the whole SSC without a resist tank... just skip Hydross : /

thats what we did. We ended up going Lurker --> Tidewalker --> Karathress --> Hydross and then Leo
_________________
Worldie
Fri May 02, 2008 7:36 pm
Erm wait, since when Anatheron got a Enrage timer Oo?
_________________

Aleriya
Sat May 03, 2008 11:36 am
I've run into quite a few surprise enrage timers, like Aran for instance. It's a 15-minute timer I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if every BC boss had an enrage timer, but some are so long that the average player has never seen it.
_________________
Edgarstrong
Tue May 06, 2008 4:08 am
Our guild has clared 5/6 SSC on our first reset there:) Now we are thinking whether to do Vasj or start Hyjal. I personally find that there is no reason why not try out Tier 5 content, may be it is less fun than Hyjal but still imho would be shame to move on to LK without having seen SSC and TK.
jere
Tue May 06, 2008 4:53 am
An interesting post by a blue:

Melathys
Tue May 06, 2008 6:41 am
I had built up a nice block value set for hyjal (700+)...yet I was running out of mana. Started using my standard tanking set (350ish BV) and everything was gravy.
_________________