Skip to content
Maintankadin

The 6th wave of Azgalor Trashs

Magnusharkov
Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:02 am
Also its worth mentioning that if you run with a boomkin then trees are great for absorbing the first few seconds of shadow bolts.
_________________
Dazhbog
Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:39 am
Just because I'm curious (we did this trash tonight for the first time; it was messy but we got it), which warriors are you aggroing? The ones just up the hill, which I use for Azzie doomguards, I assume, yes?
_________________
Requital
Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:55 am
The Tauren Warriors around the northern camp like 2-4 at each tent location.
_________________
tofino
Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:16 am
Yep, waves with Necros are "stand a step behind the warrior and let him take the necro aggro, and grab the other stuff with wrath/consecrate". Play to the strength of everyone in the raid.
_________________
Tofi, 70 BE Paladin, Whisperwind
kalbear
Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:13 pm
Why do you need to banish the felstalker? So they'll just hammer on it until wave 6 arrives?
Arianne
Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:30 pm
correct.
_________________
~Lightbringer~
Arianne - 70 Paladin - Protection
Sayvil - 70 Priest - Holy
kalbear
Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:32 pm
Okay, that's totally awesome. I'll have our guild try that when we take on this wave. It might be hard to convince the warrior not to use SR (he was in lurve with it) but I can't resist the image of a bunch of taurens curbstomping all those guys.