Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mount Hyjal - Rage Winterchill

Jensaarai
Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:37 am
Mobs in BT meleeing for 180? o.O

Maybe I should spend some of my badges on an autoblocker...I've been thinking about it. My block value right now is 351, I believe.
_________________
Inferno255
Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:13 am
This guy just keeps crushing me even with holy shield up:<
Just wiped on this guy fr the first time ever.
_________________
Tekkel
Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:54 pm
So I ninja tanked this dude last night. Thought our second MT had respecced to dps Razz But my tps on this boss was just awful. Doing 700ish average because he just doesn't hit and uses up holy shield charges.
Warrior was whining at me for such a low tps where he does 1k+ tps on this boss. I had peaks to 1400tps but that was with AW up.

I just spammed every conc/hs/exorcism/judgement when off cd but I don't get why my tps is so low. Even threw in HOW's at the end of the fight for more tps and although dps wasn't inside a 30k threat range I just don't get why +/- 500SD gives me such a low tps against an undead boss.
Morganim
Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:58 pm
I hate tanking this as a pally,
My tps wasnt quite as low as yours but my god i was oom at 40% even with pots he just does no damage to me
_________________
Worldie
Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:27 pm
I tanked him a couple of times, i realized that i need a SP in group or have to spam /sit else i go oom.

He does a ridicolous DPS, less than 2k dps supposing you don't avoid any hit, terribly low for a t6 boss.
_________________

Lieris
Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:03 pm
Is it viable to tank him in the death and decay? I'm fed up with having to chain use mana pots and still be mana starved on this boss Razz Having to down rank spells to tank a T6 boss is so crap.
_________________

Elthar
Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:29 am
Just an update on this, the first post says don't get jaina involved as she dies to the Death and Decay - they've changed it so she's immune to this effect, so it's fine to pull her in and get her involved.

Incidentally, we ventured into MH for the first time last night and one shot all the trash and rage Very Happy

It truely is pally heaven - except for those bloody priests trying to shackle the mobs in my consecration... do they not know I'm a pally tank, I don't need CC!
_________________
Enkal
Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:44 am
We have only been to MH once just after our first Kael kill and got to wave 8 I think. I died due to knockdowns and 5 healers (didnt have FAP's at the time) so now our raid leaders have made it so I dont tank any aboms at all even tho I told him about FAP's.

I wonder if I can ninja the aboms off the other tanks? Wink
_________________
Enkal
Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:17 am
Lol indeed! Twisted Evil That first time our warrior MT struggled and taunted an abom off me at every CD... Shocked
_________________