Now heres the problem. I kid you not, we wiped on Kael 8-12 times. To be honest I kind of lost count. I think it may of been a thing with our mage and lock pretty much sucking at kiting. Kael was also hitting pretty damn hard and our healer was constantly throwing big heals on me. We ended up downing Kael 6 minutes until server shut down. He dropped both plate pieces an I picked up some off spec stuff. Unfortunately that means he did not drop the cudgel and priestess Delrissa did not drop my trinket. So that means I'm not done running this place. I just want to make sure our gear isn't the reason why this place was such a pain last night. I'm thinking our mage was horrible at kiting the phoenix' and our lock just wasn't putting out enough burst damage. That along with the healer having problems avoiding the orbs ( I know... )
My armory
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Proteuz
Healer
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Dazdnconfuzd
DPS
Rogue:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Phordel
Lock:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Swishrswt
Mage:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Ultimaseeuh
_________________






