Long time reader, first time poster.
I did a search of the forums and could not find anything about it.
As many of you have noticed this fight is a pain in the ass for pallys because we run OOM after the first or second MC. I'm working on my Lower City rep for the mace and I bought a bunch of mana potions so I can do this fight a couple times a day.
One run I found a very nice bug that makes this fight trivial. Start off by running up to the left side (I have not tried the right side) on the dirt mound and wiggle yourself into the nitch. Once he MC's all of the players are turned into computer AI. I'm not sure of the mechanics on why this happens but everybody is "Evade Bug'd" like a mob would and your HP and Mana are regenerated. It may be to 100% or a few percent. Every little bit helps.
Somebody else confirm this to see if I'm not going insane. I've seen it happen in about four runs. All of the groups varied from melee heavy to full ranged.
Mzi
Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:40 pm





