Okay now I pugged MGT today and this being my first time i had to learn a few pulls but after i learned the mobs things went well, but then came the last pull of 6 right before the last boss. We get in stairwell i tell every1 to move back to the beginning of stairs then i pull they sheep and we try to trap but nothing is working we cant get the group down. We rez and repeat and still cant get the group down. After the 4th wipe we call it and I am sitting there looking at the mob and trying to figure out the best plan of attack for the next time. But the group was made up of Hunter, Mage, Pally heals, Shaman DPS. Any advice would be helpful for the pull but that pull is just silly.
_________________
I kill cause I must....
