Skip to content
Maintankadin

Deadmines :D

Sarutankah
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:55 pm

Deadmines :D

Love this site - has certainly given me heaps of ideas and totally changed my understanding of tanking and pallies. Very Happy

So yeah I have a 70 lock I usually run lowbies with but my guildy wanted to go deadmines. I have been enjoying aoe tanking ST (3 groups of dragons at a time Very Happy) on my pally so I took him to VC for supah tank action.


Damn it was fun - the only part that was annoying was the goblin engineers but still - I only barely got into ardent defender range.

I got a bit more confident after first half so pulled everything up to and including smott (cause of stuns in fight) and just hammered away for a minute or two, got low on last stun (wtb dps lol) but didn't use pots/bubble/loh.

My pally is level 53 http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=Sarutankah

I should note that the first pull has lots of "Armour reduced by 50%" debuff so it can get a little dicey when you have that many mobs hitting you for 10 - my avoidance is low though - just got new chest so will grab chant as well so I can go aoe BRD and Dire Maul.
_________________
Frickit
Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:42 am
i used to aoe tank deadmines with my hunter when he was young. it is fun
_________________



I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.