I haven't run Heroic yet, but I've noticed in several normal runs that if I put on my healing gear and AS-pull, they treat me like a tank -- they throw a short CC on me, then ignore me and go for the other healer.
Which is awesome, since I'm a healer as well -- most of the fights have led with me BOP/Holy Lighting to negate their burst while we burst Princess down.
If you're healing this fight it's win/win -- if they don't focus you, you keep your teammates up, if they do, well then you're essentially tanking. Nobody can use the "I don't have healing gear" excuse, either -- if you need healing plate, run the instance a couple of times on normal first, and/or pick up the blue PVP healing set that was newly added in 2.4.
For the record, your group members either need to be slightly knowledgeable about PVP, *or* just good at thinking on their feet in general. A couple of the people I've run it with couldn't PVP their way out of a paper bag, yet had no problem CCing/interrupting/bursting as needed for this fight.
_________________
Sweeney: 70 Paladin, Runetotem
Sweeney
Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:59 am


