Actually, I was killing (or at least inflicting some dmg to the) adds as we nuked the boss... When UB heroic daily pops up, I usually go with a premade party of hunter/frost mage/holy paladin... the 3rd DPS is a pick from people we know and worked with before, and most of the times, he's ranged.
As the tank, my main request to hunters is to redirect traffic my way - when adds start spawning, just as mentioned earlier, the hunter multi-shots them and redirects them my way; then, the mage pops a frost nova and I consecrate as usual... With two cleanses, mine and the healer's, getting down is rarely a problem - in fact, in 3 runs so far, I used the Frisbee only once while airborn. I'm not impenetrable - throw
some dmg onto me, and I
will kick the bucket... but the adds aren't that big of a fuss, and since it makes the DPS happy/less concerned if the adds are concentrating on the tank, I'm tanking anything that enters my AoE range. The things I do to keep people calm...

_________________
'The world is grown so bad, that wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.'
