Skip to content
Maintankadin

MgT normal/heroic FYI

Snake-Aes
Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:51 pm
Traps are just behind sheep and ahead of seduction in my cc list. Sap is under all these.

In fact, I only really use sap to gain time and almost always it's not even necessary, just more organized because some people can't understand the concept of focus fire(gg wiping at Shade of Akama because I was overwhelmed with mobs).

It's also a good "cc whatever comes first" and my favorite to stop the naga if we have no sheep for Delrissa.

Warlock - mage - hunter - CirclePriest is my favorite setup for MrT
_________________

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur (Anything said in Latin seems deep)
Roulex
Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:25 pm
...wait, just wait. This place on normal is as hard as some heroics? Um... how come I tanked it two nights ago at level 69 with the Engineering googles as my only epic and the healer being at kara/gruuls level gear? (Oh, and only 1 mage as our CC.) Not to brag, but this place isn't that hard on normal, especially if your group knows what they are doing. Heroic, on the other hand... I've cleared it several times on my rogue, and it definitely is one of the harder heroics, but not the hardest by a long shot.
BlackHand
Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:17 am
The OP's guide is quite nice. Managed to 1 shot every boss on my first heroic run following it (did wipe on trash once or twice). And I got a new mace to replace the PvP one (not much of an upgrade if at all, but I was getting sick of my old one). Deffinetly farming this instance for the trinket and the SSO rep. Thanks for the info.
_________________