kensanity
Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:58 am
Today was my first time ever tanking the last boss in h sethekk. I had roughly 14.7k life buffef and had a druid healing me. We didn't wipe at all and this is what I did. Instead of tanking him in the room where he spawns, tank him in the room right before it. Had a hunter md to me and every party membwer was stacked on me, out of los. Frontload as much threat as u can and just tank. When he ports for the explosion, all party members run behind the doorway. After explosion misses dps waits for me to pick up aggro (through judge righteousness and avengers shield) the one tricky thing is when he polys, typically I let him cast poly and just cleanse his target asap. U should be first on threat always. I had 300 or so spelldamage so this might be situational. If for some reason aggro doesn't comwe back to u, then rd foloowed by judge seal of righteous ness and maybe even AS. U should get threat back. if u focus on being the only threat producer immediatlwey after the explosion, u should be fine. I highly recommend tanking him in the room before his. I really feel that it made this heroic fight quite simple. Either that or I'm just uber tank lol (prolly not). I really feel that having the tank pay attention to cleansing poly alleviates lots of duties for both dps and healers. Its a simple target of target plus hotkey. 
