Every time we do this boss we just nuke the boss down and ignore the adds. I also find the best way to prevent evades is to tank him right in the center of the room, with your back facing one of the side walls and not the entrance/exit. Although sometimes he does leviate you at his sides, but most of the time he flings you forward/backward of the direction he is facing, so you want to position him so your front and back are facing the side walls. For threat issues I tend to make sure consecrate is always up under his feet, as for a final boss he doesn't really hit that hard, so the DPS can go all out.
As for the 2 bog lords before the first boss, I have always tanked both of them. I AS the skull marked one, and as soon as they walk into my consecrate everyone starts nuking. We've always treat it as a DPS race before the healer runs out of mana spamming max heals. It's just a lot more simpler than having a hunter/mage kite it downstairs with a lot more things to go wrong, unless you have a really undergeared healer.
_________________
