I never noticed reckoning procing lately but then again im at the T5/T6 content level.
I use to be a fan of it but actually seeing how often it procs(or how much it doesnt) I don't even think its worth the points.
2/2 improved judgement is a MUST IMO and any tankadin who doesnt have it gimps their threat, even with the whole "its better as 0/2 or 1/2 for rotation" doesn't do it justice as it thats 1 more judgement every 40 seconds(10x4 vs 8x5) which is 600+ damage with 3/3 RF is like 1200 more threat not to mention crucial when picking up adds ect.
I personally like PoJ over spell warding but its personal preference, I sit with 0/5 reckoning right now and am not missing it but if your on the lower end of the content spectrum its superior to one hand spec but thats only if your doing the first 25 mans and kara as your usual raids.
IMO go with 2/2 imp judgement ALWAYS, reckoning if you see fit for your gear/content level and dropping PoJ for +threat talents will always be better, PoJ is for mitigation(speed boost is nice) so focus on it when you have TPS where you want it and need more damag soak abilitys.
Ideally I would drop anticipation and go with 5/5 reckoning 5/5 one hand spec 2/2 imp judgement but thats only when your gear has so much defense your hitting over 510 from gear alone with no gem slots for +defense but thats like T6+ content only.
_________________
