Skip to content
Maintankadin

Starting prot build at 70

Holyfuri
Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:10 am

Starting prot build at 70

I decided to level up a prot pally for our guild. I have been working on what build I want to go with when I first hit 70 and start bulding my gear up for raids. How does this look overall?

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVbtIx0zggqtV0x
_________________
Snake-Aes
Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:54 am
Not really. I'm not gettingreckoning at all due to my pure stubborness against respeccing more than once after capping my level. I'd recommend to drop it after you got 4 or 5 tanking epics, your avoidance should be high enough by then to drop the usefulness of reckoning.
_________________
Grimmal
Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:05 am
Drop Precision and pick up Imp.Judgement and it's exactly what I have planned for when I hit 70 and start gearing up.

I dropped Reckoning with the 2.3 patch and almost immediately respecced back to it. I noticed a very sizable difference in my threat gain and have no intention of dropping it again until I start looking at tanking Heroics/Kara/etc.