Skip to content
Maintankadin

Leveling spec + final spec, an opinion please

Amnesiac
Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:17 am

Leveling spec + final spec, an opinion please

Hi all, after reading most interessant post here, and become charmed from maintankadin, I've decided to try to ask you an opinion on my idea of leveling spec.

First of all, I play Wow about trhee month, my best charapter is a tankadin on chrushridge at 56. Now changed server with my friend.

So I don't have lot experience, neither money Razz

In second place, I'm italian, so excuse me for my "drunken dog" english Embarassed

That's all, now:

with other friend we decide to leveling our charapter togheter, and they give me the tank role in the istances (I'm a lucky boy).

So, with no money to respec every week, I need to go deeply in protection as soon as possiblie.

I've thinked to try in this way:

rush to holy shield (lvl 40):

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhdIx0zg0o

seal mana optimization and parry (lvl 50):

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhdIx0zg0oZV0x

avenger shield (lvl 60)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhdIx0zg0atV0x

deep protect at 70:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhthg0dMgqtV0x0h

with no shield specialization, for one hand spec 5/5 and stoicism 2, or this

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhtIx0dMTqtV0x0h

whit shield spec.

------

Thank you for this community, I love my pala, and I love it tank, in the other place pala70 is considered only if is 49/12/0 Crying or Very sad

See you soon,

Amne (ps 1st post, sorry if there is some mistake Embarassed )
_________________
Claydon
Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:16 am
I can't look at your spec as i am at work, but once you get to outlands you will start making a decent amount of money to respecc often, grey items can vendor for up to about 2.3g and greens vendor for anything from 1.5g - 9.5g(normaly weapons vendor for the most)
_________________
Hyouzan
Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:01 am
Ciao Amnesiac, benvenuto a MainTankadin. Che di spec livellamento state usando è simile a come sto livellando il mio paladin. Io desider per voi buon fortuna vostro nuovo regno.


Translation:

Hi Amnesiac, welcome to MainTankadin, The leveling spec you are using is similair to how I am leveling my paladin. I wish you good luck on your new realm.
_________________