Skip to content
Maintankadin

Precision not showing up in paperdoll?

lusisia
Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:53 am

Precision not showing up in paperdoll?

Is this a known bug or am I expecting the wrong thing. I just dropped reckoning to take precision and spell warding. I don't see any +hit or and +spellhit on the paperdoll at all and the mouseover says 0% still.
_________________

Some people call me crazy but I like to think of myself as a freelance lunatic.
Ann Coulter is a Cylon
Quean
Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:58 am
+hit from talents doesnt show up in character screen. I wish it did Sad
_________________
jere
Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:57 pm
they give %hit, not hit ratings, so they won't show up in the hit ratings number or tooltip.
_________________
Aessina
Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:33 pm
It really should though. When you get +5% parry from Deflection, it doesn't show up as parry rating, but it does show up in your total parry percentage. Something similar for melee/spell hit would be nice (and any other talent that doesn't work that way).
_________________
Dragonzbane
Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:51 am
Hmm...I guess I should check this forum out every once in a while.
_________________
Dragonzbane - 70 Paladin - Khadgar