Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Build -> New strats

amadiss
Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:56 pm

New Build -> New strats

Hello. After the patch 2.3 the first spec im trying is:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVbtIx0zMgqtVbx0h

Key point: no more Reckoning.

Being human and using 2 talent poins for precision I'm hoping for a reliable melee hit.

I used to prefer SoR on fast hiting bosses, because they proced my reckoining quite often.

I am thinking now, that I may be switching to SoV whenever possible because it appears to better suit this build.

Criticism is welcome.
Shamroth
Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:58 pm
I'm not sure why you mentioned being Human? Humans get chance to crit now instead of weapon skill/chance to hit. You can only get chance to hit from Precision.
_________________
kalbear
Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:58 pm
SoV has been shown to generate more threat on bosses than SoR in general. If you have a slower weapon, it's definitely the case that you should use SoV.
amadiss
Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:04 pm
I mentioned being human because

Human Expertise -> More realible melee hit -> SoV's debuff can be mantained easier.


Am I right?