Skip to content
Maintankadin

Didn't Miss Reckoning

Gothyelk_
Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:53 am

Didn't Miss Reckoning

I thought I would since I have loved it so much, but after running Heroic Sethekk Halls last night after respec I didn't miss it a bit. Not having reckoning didn't seem to have any negative impact at all on my tanking and not once did I wish I had it.

Now, doing a little farming afterward was a different story - but I'm a tank, not a farmer...
_________________
Garov
Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:31 am
I haven't noticed reckoning not being there. It's more a mental thing than a practical application. I do miss improved hammer of justice tho. I never really pvp'd with my pally. At some point my brain made a click and I went from loving pvp to loving pve. Imp Hammer of Justice was sooo nice for utility. I ran a heroic mech last night and immediately noticed the longer cooldown. Harder to interrupt charging fist. Not able to grab a mob running past me as quick when it popped out of sheep. I love these new hp's...but man, do I miss imp HoJ. I'm almost thinking of dropping Imp Judgement for it.
_________________
Daaven
Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:05 am
well all concerns about loosing reckoning are gone for me.

Spent the better part of the morning farming Demon Supplicants and wasn't set back at all not having it. Mana is a little thinner but nothing that isn't even remotely manageable.

Also last night our guild ran SSC, or tried to, dam server kept crashing. Anyway we downed Hydross and Lurker and I tanked adds on both, again 0 issue with the loss of reckoning.

PoJ, seriously liking this talent. I had at least one spell miss on the SSC trash heading to Hydross which was nice just to know it works.
_________________
Guild Officer (Recruitment)
Conclave of Sin • Area 52
Level 70 Protection Paladin
Daaven
Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:14 am
well this is true, I really don't but honestly I have NEVER had one of those resist 100% before ever so I guess it possible but I'm going to go with PoJ. Let me feel good about putting the points in it Smile lol. I do need to check the combat log next time, agreed.
_________________
Guild Officer (Recruitment)
Conclave of Sin • Area 52
Level 70 Protection Paladin
Suikano
Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:53 am
I'm going to be keeping reckoning a little longer while i continue to grind out rep quests, but after that, it's buh bye.
_________________