Skip to content
Maintankadin

Another 0/46/15

Perico
Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:44 am

Another 0/46/15

Alright-

I know there are a crapload of posts on this- but this is my new raiding spec.

http://www.war-tools.com/?p=vt&i=42833&b=9v5c51335020010252155105025d3n

I rarely do 5 mans- working on TK / and soon Zul Aman-

I dropped reckoning all together, spell warding, and pulled 1 point out of HOJ- why?- How many lvl 72 bosses are stunnable with HOJ?-

Would appreciate any feedback.- Thanks
NarfJones
Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:35 pm
I don't profess to know what I'm doing, but why is everyone taking all their points out of reckoning? I would think that's a relatively big part of threat when SoR is active. Reckoning certainly procs a fair amount of time. I'm just thinking I would have that over The PoJ and precision. Just my opinion, but I wonder what your reasoning for choosing that talent.
_________________
Utena
Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Mine below.
_________________
Ralthos
Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:19 am
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhxIx0zMgqtVbx0h

This is mine. First run of it was SH for the daily and I managed to squeeze a minute off my instance record, bringing it down to 26 minutes. A portion of that was the extra 7% movement speed, which allowed for better gathering in a few halls.

Now I need to get those boots from ZA so I can have a real enchant and whathaveyou.
_________________
Melathys
Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:15 am
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhxIx0zMgqtVbx0h


Thats what I went with. Though I am considering dropping improved judgements for spell warding.

Sure, I miss kings for 5 mans, but that's it. I don't need it for farming (usually sanctuary for extra dmg off shield anyway) and holy paladins in 10+ mans more than likely will cover down on kings.
_________________