Howdy all,
I just dinged 70, have done some tanking, done some main healing (with cast times being a problem) using the Bealor special build (20/41/0), and now I see that it's creator has declared it dead. Pfft...
So, I'm looking for advice for a build for 5-man end-game, inc Heroics. I likely will never see the inside of a raid instance, and if I do, it would be as a pug OT. I will NOT be planning on MTing any raids.
So, with the 2.3 changes in mind, what should I be looking at for a 5-man tanking build?..
Right now I'm more comfortable AOE tanking, so perhaps my play-style will need to change some too.
I need to vendor some of my healing gear, will keep the few really good pieces. Why?.. it seems to me that hybrids who can tank or heal work best in raids, and not in 5-man. In 5-man content, from my past few runs, it appears that being more pure spec is better.
Can't link right now, but if you want to see my current gear/spec (not that it would matter) check Halabar on Uldaman.
So, what does a 5-man / 70 solo questing / pvp build look like?... (yeah, pvp for the season 1 gear)
halabar
Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:08 am


