The only thing that pisses me off is that if I go 0/5X/1X then I have wasted talents in T1/T2 of the ret tree. My raids always have a ret paladin for the 3% crit, I'm never the one to hand out BoM, mana isn't an issue, 2/2 Judgement shows no benefit to my rotation, and my GM is an unholy DK so I don't need PoJ. While it is true I don't like to rely on other people to bring buffs that I could bring myself, we have 2 unholy DK and 2 ret paladins with more raid attendance than me and I can't find a WWS parse in the past 2 months where there wasn't one of each in a raid.
5/60/6 was so perfect that it's frustrating to have to change. I'll probably end up with 4/5 benediction to carry me to T3 ret but it's still going to irk me that I had to spend bullshit points to get there.
Snickersnee wrote:but wouldn't you want PoJ because of the UH DK's not having there speed buff ?
Edit: Didn't realize that the aura was going away until just a bit ago. That makes 3/5 Conviction and 2/2 PoJ a lot more reasonable.
I'll most likely end up with
0/53/18 Max DPS Spec and 22 stam to boots but we'll see the shape of things to come once things go live later today. Everyone else looks at 0/53/18 as max threat but I do all I can to maximize my dps. 3300 dps patchwerk-25 as a tank is legit.