Nyrin1
Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm
Dual Spec (Prot/Prot)
Its getting close to patch time and i was wondering how many of you are just going to use the dual spec for Mt/ot or just different MT builds. Thoughts?

Nyrin1 wrote:Its getting close to patch time and i was wondering how many of you are just going to use the dual spec for Mt/ot or just different MT builds. Thoughts?
Nikachelle wrote:I was going to go prot/holy just for the versatility in helping my guild's raids out, but I've very recently discovered the joys of ret so I imagine I'll be going prot/ret. However. I flip through all three specs so often that I imagine prot is going to be my only "set" talent spec, and the other one is going to be flipping back and forth between ret and holy on a pretty constant basis. so I'll really only be saving the respec fees when I go back to prot from whichever one I happen to be in before.
Shroomous wrote:I am almost certainly going prot/prot.
Some of us don't pvp. And some of us don't enjoy healing or dpsing as pallys. Anyway, if I'm always tanking, I'm always getting more experience, and becoming a better tank.
Shroomous wrote:I am almost certainly going prot/prot.
Some of us don't pvp. And some of us don't enjoy healing or dpsing as pallys. Anyway, if I'm always tanking, I'm always getting more experience, and becoming a better tank.
Shroomus wrote:And some of us don't enjoy healing or dpsing as pallys.
Jazmine wrote:I wish there were trispecs