Skip to content
Maintankadin

Glyphs howto?

Dzzope
Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:49 am

Glyphs howto?

Well as there is an easily found thread on almost everything you can think of for starting and mastering the gear and spec's of pally tanks in here, I find it odd that there is no easily found "How to Glyph" guide

I struggle to comprehend the value of the minor glyphs but atm I have the Glyphs of vengeance, Judgment and RD in my major.. I'm not gonna say what I have in the minor one just in case it is really embarrassing (that said, mebby judgment is a poor major choice too)..

As said I find Glyphs a bit... fiddly, I'm not quite sure what to do with em and have so-far pretty much ignored them..

Perhaps, as I suggested above, a How-to.. or if there is one, make it easier to find?
moduspwnens
Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:54 am

Re: Glyphs howto?

There isn't one, but yeah, there should be.