Skip to content
Maintankadin

Offtank spec

Nalved
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Offtank spec

Just looking for feedback I offtank 25 mans and seem to do fairly well. I skipped BoK because we have other pallies that have it and decided to use the points else where. My gear is comming along and not to worried about htat. Just want to hear suggestions on tweaking my build if any. It works fairly well as I have been able to tank Saph after the MT bit the dust.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-tale ... n&n=Nalved

Thoughts suggestions with reasoning as to the suggestion would be appreciated.
mconeone
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: Offtank spec

I'm not really sure how this is an offtanking spec as opposed to a MT spec. Typically an OT spec focuses on much more damage or healing than mitigation.

Either way, reckoning is really bad. Put those points in the ret tree to get more crit or PoJ.