Skip to content
Maintankadin

Question about Guarded by the Light

Helgi
Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Question about Guarded by the Light

In 3.1:

... and gives a 100% chance to refresh the duration of your Divine Plea when you hit an enemy...


So this means to me that I can cast Divine Plea and keep it going basically forever as long as I'm hitting a mob.

Am I correct in my assumption?
KysenMurrin
Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Re: Question about Guarded by the Light

Yes. So long as you're meleeing, the buff will refresh.
Worldie
Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Re: Question about Guarded by the Light

Your assumption is correct, altho a use of Search would have found this quicker probably.

It's supposed to be there to fix our mana issues while protdpsing or temporary offtanking without taking damage.
Sober
Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:31 am

Re: Question about Guarded by the Light

Strangely enough, when I tried it on the PTR:

ShoR will not refresh it, while HotR does. IIRC, a straight up Judgement also counts.
Majiben
Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Re: Question about Guarded by the Light

Judgement and HotR are melee attacks (judgement has anti dodge/parry properties) while ShoR is a ranged attack.