I'm probably going to go DP + SoV + Judgement. However, depending on how the encounters in Ulduar look, I may swap Judgement out for RD (if there are a lot of tank-swapping fights), since Judgement is such a weak threat glyph. On the other hand, if we're nearly soft-capped on Expertise in Ulduar gear due to the off-set items, I'd swap out the SoV glyph (since it'd be worse than the Judgement one in that scenario).
The HoSalv glyph is one I'm still torn on. I like the utility of another cooldown, but I don't like having to settle for the threat reduction to get it. If it's not absolutely needed on any fights, I will probably avoid it, especially since it seems clear to me it was never intended to be another tank cooldown.
I have at least one tank of each variety at my disposal for Ulduar though, so it's easy enough for me as a raid leader to not take the glyph and just make the DK tank the badly-designed cooldown fights. Especially since with Dual-Spec he no longer has the excuse that his DPS is better than mine when not tanking.
