Just hit 80 so ignore the gear!!... Gonna run around today after work and pick up some rep pieces I missed and finish up some quests in Icecrown for a few blues there.
Trying to fine tune my spec now that I'm 80.. I winged it as I lvled. What should I change for 5 mans? heroics and 10 mans soon once I'm 540 def and about 5k more HP.
I know the extra point in imp judgement is wrong.. but hows the rest of it? I was trying to keep kings and NOT get pursuit of justice, but since theres better enchants then boars speed I should probably pick that up (maybe).
Anything important I'm missing besides that?
Also shield!! Worth laying down a ton of gold for the shield wall or wait for the 35 badge one. Which did you do?
Thanks =D
Armory wasn't working... fixed it.
_________________
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&n=Yukionna


