Got to 2/2 at same time I hit 77. Epic flying (first time I ever had it on any toon) and ret running. Made the game 200% more enjoyable.
Remeber it's only 50g to respec at most. No harm speccing for fun until you are put into nax.
Also I am at 2/2 Imp judgement to make my cycle much smoother 86868. No more 1 second lag on judgement. Feels so much better, I was at 1/2 for a long time and it just doesen't feel smooth.
I may not understand 96969. But 5 abilities on 1.5 GC is 7.5 seconds. Factoring in at least 100 ms lag on each command it works out to a perfect 8 seconds. The 8 second abilities become ready just as needed. No more lagging on judgement to become ready.
Im probly doing it wrong as usualy when it seems everyone but me is wrong i find out i am infact wrong. But all the testing in the world seems to confirm it takes 2/2 imp judgement to keep up a smooth 5 skill 86868 cycle.
Where at 1/2 I would have to wait exactly 1 second for judgement to become ready and by the time it was the whole cycle is delayed one second.
I assume it lies somewhere in that this would work just as well as 88888. So I am kind of wasting the shortness of the 6 second cooldowns. But no matter how i mixed it up at 1/2 I couldent make a smooth cycle. I think mabey we are saposed to have a gap in our cycle for other skills? But then i remeber reading threads like if I were to drop a skill form 96969 on undead to do exorcism, what skill would I drop? Makes it sound like it should work smoothly.
Anyways I feel kinda retated about this as I have read like 3-4 threads and even read the second by second play down of how its saposed to work... but it just doesent seem to work like that for me.
So whats the deal?
_________________
At 540 Defense, when the tooltip says you have 5.6% chance to be missed, you really have a 4.11%.



