Skip to content
Maintankadin

Improved Lay on hands....crazy?

Squishums
Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Improved Lay on hands....crazy?

Hey, Im speced 12/53/6, and Im getting alot of grief from other paladins on my server.

Im just wondering if it makes sense or am I missing something.

Im currently just PuGing heroics, and I felt that with bad/undergeared dps I can shed alot of threat talents, and with bad/undergeared healers, improved lay on hands is nice. My spec is pretty normal other than no touched by the light, and only 2 points of 1handspec.

Should I really go back to the threat talents so that I can hold threat without paying attention nomatter how retarded the dps is?
Guillex
Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 pm
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Squishums

Guessing that's you.

DI is terrible.

You've gone 3/5 1HWS which increases all threat, and 0/3 TbtL.

I was writing more but I'm tired.

I don't like the spec, I'd never do it, you're missing out on threat talents and as your DPS gets more geared, you're going to start capping them.

Personally, I would never spec this way. Ever.
_________________
Póg mo thóin

Lewid
Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:44 pm
yeah, don't skip touched by the light, its one of the strongest talents we have in the entire tree, for threat.
Squishums
Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:30 pm
Ya thats my armory link.

DI is just a filler...15% more mana from BoSanct ftw >.>


So Im feeling its a no, obviously I cant spec this way permanently, but I should respec before I have to for just my own dps eh?

I hate not having maxed 1handspec, but touched by the light doesnt get me too excited. My 2 biggest - and most mana efficient - abilties dont scale from spell dmg at all, and other than consecrate and seals/judgements those that do scale scale pretty badly.

Oh well, Ill prob respec just to see the pretty consecrate ticks =P, ty for the input