Skip to content
Maintankadin

Reckoning at expertise cap...

Kup
Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:08 pm

Reckoning at expertise cap...

OK, I know reckoning has sucked in the past. I don't have it in my current spec and at this time don't plan on it. That said, I've seen a lot of expertise on tank gear in wrath, and it doesn't take much expertise to be capped. So assuming you're expertise capped, does reckoning have any use? I still lean towards no because assuming that you're tanking with vengeance, reckoning only adds a bit of white damage, but I wanted to see what the rest of you think.
_________________
Kup
Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:37 pm
How is your last armory scan for your sig prot specced with under 10k health and 380 something defense?

Reckoning before your expertise capped is just asking to be parry ganked and complete fail. I find it hard to believe that anyone is defense capped and has enough free stats at this point to be expertise capped. This isn't a what is your spec and why thread, it's a theorycrafting thread for when we have T7 content on farm and can start messing with this stuff.
_________________