Skip to content
Maintankadin

WotLK Tankadin Spec

Rayoftheday
Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:22 am

WotLK Tankadin Spec

I tried to find some help on the WoW forums, but I didn't get anything but links to this site. Maybe you can help me. I'm a very new paladin, not even to 20 yet, so I don't know exactly what seals, judgments, auras, etc. that you use to tank. Could anyone link me to a basic and good level 80 tanking build? Thank ya very much.

Oh yeah, and if someone could tell me what some common tanking seals or whatnot are, that would be great too.

- Rayoftheday (Blood Furnace US-PvP)
Arizara
Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:29 pm
the typical aura is Devotion Aura, the typical seal is SoC/SoV, though I've found that HotR (the 51 point talent) can apply the dot from that seal and break cc that's cast after you hit something. typically mana's not a problem for switching seals mid-fight, and you have a gap to do so below level 75 in the 696 rotation outlined elsewhere on the site.