Skip to content
Maintankadin

1/2 judgement still worth it??

steadypal
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:56 am

1/2 judgement still worth it??

with all these seal judge nerfs is 1/2 judge still worth doing let alone staying in the 9696 rotation??

used the same or just to refresh judge every 20 sec?
Majiben
Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:33 pm
You could go pure ultility with 2/2 imp might and 3/3 HotC.

Still too soon to tell.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
Eanin
Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:41 am
But what would you put in its place? Even if it's nerfed, I wouldn't skip judgement. Don't forget it also reduces attack speed by 20%.
_________________
vschiano2008
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:44 am
i think it'll be worth it to keep at lvl 80- i'll have the extra points for SotPure- and i've already picked up a glyph of judgement.

but yeah, it keeps the rotation steady so i'm keeping it.
Spectrum
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:46 am
Seal of the Martyr still hits hard!

I think it's still handy for a smooth rotation at 75. Pre-75 it isn't much of a big deal as we really just use a priority system.
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
elfjorc
Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:09 am
Still keeping it and using as needed. Letting it fall back now and then doesn't faze me, but it'll be there if I need to use it.
_________________