Skip to content
Maintankadin

okay so I respecced last week

lusisia
Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:03 am

okay so I respecced last week

so let me know what you think.

I'm not so sure about the choice to drop a point in Seal of Command instead of Imp. SoTC. I might just say screw it and move those two point back over to WE.

Thoughts? The reason for SoC was to help in some pvp related stuff but I don't really find myself pulling it out much. Hell they might be better moved over to Div. Int.
Ills
Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:31 am
17/17/17 build?

I only see mention of low-level talents, and no build linked.
_________________

www.kleaandron.com
Hearthy
Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:05 pm
Precision is likely to give you more threat per point than Imp. SotC or Weapon Expertise.

Weapon Expertise has the advantage of decreasing your incoming damage very slightly by reducing enemy parry chance.

Imp. SotC really can't be justified unless you have a couple other holy damage dealers that are making use of it.