Skip to content
Maintankadin

little different. opinion plz

Alel
Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:33 am

little different. opinion plz

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=qZVhxIx0zggqtV0x

this is the build i am thinking of. drops spell warding(i don't know if 4% is really enough for 2 points) and improved judgements(2 seconds isn't really enough either imo) and do you really need kings when we mostly use BoSanc.

i haven't specced it and tried it yet, just thinking about it, gonna try it on my next off day i tihnk...what do you think?
_________________
Vanifae
Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:51 am
Kings is really really really nice.

Your mileage will vary on the others, but I don't use Sanctuary at all really, it is nice but really Kings is just so much better.
_________________
Visit my crappy blog... Nerf This...
Mahale
Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:14 am
when it comes to stats not spell damage and stuff like that just stats what are the main things a prot pally needs?

Stamina cause ours is so damned low
Int because we have so very little
and agility (something we don't gear for and have no other means of getting apart from food) to help dodge.

well the way I look at it that one talent point into kings should read "increases stamina, int, and agility by 10%"

now who wouldn't take a talent that read like that?

Also I wish that either they would move Bos to the side, upgrade it, or toss it all together as I hate HAVEING to spend a point on it yet never using the damn thing since kings is so much better.
_________________
Ills
Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:40 am
I use BoSanc for non-heroic runs, to increase threat. Other than that, soloing. Kings is what I use for heroics and raids.

4% spell damage reduction is worthwhile, since it's one of only 2 talents that will reduce it. If you don't take spell damage, then nevermind.
_________________

www.kleaandron.com