You would be doing me a great favor to critique my pally.
In the past 3 weeks I've had some very fortunate gear drops and just really accelerated my abilities...and along with that, the expectatations of my guildees and friends to tank kara and the heroics.
I've tanked all the instances now...some i still have a few things to work out. But I can trapse through Shattered Halls now like a knife through butter. What can I expect with how I'm currently geared and spec'd in heroic modes?
On the spec side...I dont see much discussion on Imp Ret aura. Have I reached the point where I've 'grown out of it'? And Imp Hammer of Justice....I dont get it...seems like wasted pts imo. And i'm embarrissed to say but I've never used that Avenger's Shield...it appears I've missed alot on that ability.
Thanks for any input in advance....Glad I stumbled across this forum; I can see where I'm going to be doing alot of my research from here on
Dwarfskinner
Garona
_________________



