This sheet is built up with an best-case-scenario for AD.
Worst case is a hit taking you so low on HP, that the next breeze will kill you. With or without AD
If the bleed-effect or the chainlightning will kill you....there is something other going wrong.
I've very very rarely been killed from periodically damage, in case this would happen, my gear or my healers gear is to week. (or simply pulled to much
Dangerous are, you will agree with me, damage spikes (hit-series from bosses or meele-hit + special in a short period of time) with no (possible?) heal between.
If you take much dmg from different sources, wouldn't you count this all together as one big hit?
There is no difference between -30%(or not
Again, three talentpoints which wouldn't work 99% of the time you are raiding and perhaps (=> leapfrogging) safe my life one times, in weeks, in only a very special situation.... -> for me to expensive. Five points was VERY expensive and three points are still too much. With one point I'll take AD without thinking about it.
You don't rely on proccs as a tank (redoubt, mongoose for example) in my eyes, with the actual mechanic, AD is a procc which could occure...or not.
The good times of AD (hyjal-trash-waves) are left behind, at the moment no serious reason for me to max out AD.
Wait did a say trash-waves? Of course you have to deal a lot of time with trash, but trash shoudn't be the criteria you have to equip/gem/enchant/skill for. We are talking of maintainking, didn't we?
...let's see what criterias Ulduar will bring up. Maybe I but AD in my dual-spec....maybe.
CU
Cavalorn
P.S.
I agree with people, who spend there points in AD, because this is the only talent with a defensive function left... but definitly AD is not a musthave for everyone, that's the point I couldn't accept
