I'm thinking of
http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin ... rsion=9733
But I'm not sure where I want the last two points in prot. I like DS, it's handy. But is DG really worth it? A small increase on DS and duration on sacred shield which I don't use much anyway means little to me at the moment. Imp HoJ seems more utility-based and I think more useful to me. If I find myself needing SS a lot, however, I could easily respec into DG. Guardian's Favor also seems handy for a shorter-CD hand of protection but then again if people are doing their jobs, I won't need that shorter CD.
So it's down to 2/2 DG, Imp HoJ, or Guardian's Favor (leaning towards one of the first two, probably HoJ because I don't see myself using DS enough or SS enough to warrant the 2 points in DG).
Petrus
Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:37 pm
