Skip to content
Maintankadin

Sooo... 2.3 Spec.

Cursedhealz
Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:41 pm
So... 3% not to be hit with spells in pursuit if justice with 15% run speed to boot is far greater than the 4% spell dmage taken from spell warding, is it not?

Sry i edited it and caught my error, help w/ the second question?
Atlas
Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:04 pm
The 20 Defense Skill from Anticipation may not help with your chance to be crit, but it still gives you 2.4% hard avoidance.
Counter_Break
Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:08 pm
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZVhxIx0dMgqtV0x0h is the build I'm looking at for when my pally starts tanking in raids. Of course, that's pretty far away, since she's only 46 atm, lol.

I left out the 2 points in Imp. Judgment, since I've heard mixed things about it I thought I'd try to get used to the spell rotation with a slower Judgment CD over a faster one.

Took out Reckoning, in favor of PoJ and Spell Warding, though I'm not sure if all that spell mitigation is really necessary. Any thoughts/suggestions/insights regarding that?
Divineseal
Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:37 pm
Everyone keeps bringing up SSC+ and I did take that into consideration. I've been to SSC, seen every boss die except Lady Vasjh. However my guild reciently started a new raid schedule and I am unable to attend 25-mans. The highest content I'll see for a few months at least is ZA. I figured the build I picked would be the best for me.
_________________
Level 70 Blood Elf Protection Pally on Deathwing