Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Dracora
Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Edit: Just posted something random since I wasn't able to post before lunch.

Number 1 looks freakin badass. And from the looks of it the weapon is BoH.

Number 2, I personally don't get it nor do I like the colors.

Number 3, it's what my friends and I call BA (Badass).
Grehn|Skipjack
Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Aergis, you are making me very sad. I do not have the money for these! T_T
Panzerdin
Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

A vote for the top one as well, failed to see I could pick two options. They're both fantastic graphics.
Nakama
Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:03 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I'll buy a hat if it fits size 8 heads, cause I can't find a decent hat anywhere. :(

I love the art on 1, but I dunno about the quote.
I'm with the lens-flare-hating crowd on 2.
3 is definitely made of pure win.

--Jed
Igrado
Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:35 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

I agree with many of the above posters. #2 is meh. #1 is nice, and very cool looking, but if I'm buying a WOW t-shirt (particularly a Paladin shirt) it's going to be about Tanking, and #3 is just too awesome!

I also like the hat, and will probably get one with the shirt, even though hats look bad on me :)
Barathorn
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:20 am

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

No proto drake shirt Aergis :( or wafflesforface.

I like 1 and 3. And the hat.

Would prefer a beanie hat though just as a thought for AergisTM industries.

Nice shirts though.
Serelynn
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Is this the thread where I post pictures of my proto-drake shirt? wtb proto-drake shirts. Paladin with Avenging Wrath + Proto-Drake.

I love #1 and #3 though.
EderX
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

#1 is awesome. I don't mind the language but I can see where you'll lose sales over it. Maybe change to stuff? I don't know.

But the new colors on the consecrate look better to me too. If I had the money I'd buy 1 & 3.
Thalia
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Ya we are changing it to either "Sometimes we like to kill STUFF too" or "Part-time DPS" dunno if written as dps or deepeess
thorn
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

ew. part time dps ftl.

i r full time dps. even as prot.

yay for 3d sarth add tanking. :D
Nikachelle
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Thalia wrote: "Part-time DPS" dunno if written as dps or deepeess


Since the "vulgarity" could put people off the first one, my vote would be for this line. "Kill stuff" just doesn't have the same impact.
EderX
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Yes, "Part Time DEEPEES" is good.

or "Topping DPS Meters Since 3.0".
Dane
Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Love all three...especially with the SFW changes to the first.

Gotta say, I don't like lens flare, but it FITS WELL with the tagline. I'd buy/wear it, and chuckle the whole time.
Necessity
Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

1,3, and the hat are all winners. When can we order?
Guillex
Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Re: Maintankadin T-Shirts - Round 3

Thalia wrote:Ya we are changing it to either "Sometimes we like to kill STUFF too" or "Part-time DPS" dunno if written as dps or deepeess


DEEPS.

Deepees sounds silly.

Should be DEEPS. :)