Skip to content
Maintankadin

Cookie Cutter??

Dorvan
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Re: Cookie Cutter??

I don't think I understand your response, are you quoting somewhere?

The only relevance is that I have a habit of correcting certain mangled English phrases ("all intensive purposes" is another one that I find really grating)....small grammar and spelling errors on the internet don't bother me near as much ;)

Regarding you build, the main point of going 18 into Ret is to pick up Crusade. You therefore want to drop Seal of Command and 2 points from either PoJ or Conviction to pick it up. The rest of the build is fine.
Venoseth
Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Cookie Cutter??

Blar wrote:Your build

Is what I am thinking for 3.1, but looking for feedback.


Looks really good. Only differences from my build are that I took D Sac / DG instead of 3/5 Divinity and 3/3 HotC because I don't always have a ret around. ^^
Echo
Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: Cookie Cutter??

Majiben wrote:There's a decent argument to be made that crusade is better for your survival than divinity.


How so?
moduspwnens
Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Re: Cookie Cutter??

Echo wrote:
Majiben wrote:There's a decent argument to be made that crusade is better for your survival than divinity.


How so?


They argue that the boss dying that little bit faster is more likely to save you than the extra % healing.
Doktah
Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Re: Cookie Cutter??

moduspwnens wrote:
Echo wrote:
Majiben wrote:There's a decent argument to be made that crusade is better for your survival than divinity.


How so?


They argue that the boss dying that little bit faster is more likely to save you than the extra % healing.


bah, thats just because their healers must suck balls so the less healing they do the better...honestly I think its just preference...there really is no wrong or right build