I myself am going with Conviction so I can focus on other part for my gearing. Also been that I am not the main tank and dont want to be one I have missing out some other useful tanking talent for more damage.
I will say my focus is on PVP then PVE that is why I have gone for Sanctified seal. Also this increases my overall damage.
When I do run instance with the spec both normal and heroics I have yet to loss aggro to any class and in most case, I am topping the damage.
I am currently running with this spec
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/paladin/talents.html?tal=030000000000000000000000000050053503310251533312321532000002000000000000000000#none
but I will be changing to
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/paladin/talents.html?tal=030000000000000000000000000050053503310251533312321532000002000000000000000000#none
The last two points am still not sure where to put them.
Either I go with more damage with Vindication or Crusade
Or
PVP with Eye 4an Eye, or PoJ
Or
More Mana saved with Benedition.
Any thought to this?
CDnight
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:44 am
