Skip to content
Maintankadin

Living with PoJ, thoughts after 2 weeks.

Luromerre
Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:29 pm
I skipped precision to pick up PoJ, since i doubt i'll get into kara and i'll stick to mainly heroics and running around helping people.

I think for my playstyle it works well, and if need be...i can also respec to pick up precision over PoJ. I like to think the 3 points can be swapped either way.
_________________
Vanifae
Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:27 pm
Because it isn't 3% avoidance?

Every, or let me rephrase that 98% of mobs/bosses have some kind of phsyical autoattack.

Not every mob/boss has spells.
_________________
Visit my crappy blog... Nerf This...
Gowron
Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:51 am
I removed my points in Imp Judgement and BoK to get PoJ

The 2 extra seconds needed to cast judgement is hardly noticable,
and BoK was something I myself never used.

The extra speed is nice, also in early fights (maiden) where you need to run thru, to get her in position fast.
Taliserra
Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:08 am
I don't have this talent atm, but I certainly wouldn't complain at ppl recommending it, both abilities have their uses in some fights, and so if you have 3 pts left to spend you could make worse choices.
_________________
'Loyalty before all else, except honour'
70 Pala 0/49/12 Silvermoon EU
Gracerath
Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:08 am
I WANT to spec into it cause running faster is cool but I find I don't really need it. I can't think of any fight where we are currently progression wise that the extra run speed would make or break the fight. The "high mobility" fights still have to take everyone else without a run speed talent/gem/enchant/whatever into account. Granted I'm not in Hyjal or BT yet but I really can't think of anywhere that its "needed" as opposed to just being "handy to have."
_________________
DeadlyRabbit
Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:33 am
I picked it up a few days ago and spend a bunch of time in heroics to see if it has any use at all, I picked it up for the 3% chance to avoid spells but have been finding the 15% run speed to be very useful.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Deadlyrabbit

That is my current build, if I get T4 gloves I will drop the 2 points in reckoning and put them in improved judgement again (I do find the 2 second reduction causes sequence problems because consecrate and holy shield have 10 second cooldowns, so the judgement and GD on putting a seal back on end up at off times.)

In heroics the PoJ I find it great for the typical line of sight pull, and also comes in handy when somebody attacks the wrong mob, pulls aggro and runs out of righteous defender range. Even a feared mob can be chased down with easy with the extra 15% speed.

I am sure in raiding it will not stand out in many situations, but my raid is only doing kara and starting into ZA right now so most of my time is in heroics.
DeadlyRabbit
Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:13 am
There is no question it works well in pvp, doing EotS premade on the weekend I tossed on most of my tanking gear and started running the flag, it was fun seeing people drop behind and get out of their range so fast.