Skip to content
Maintankadin

2.3: 0/46/15

Drusus
Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:04 pm
I'm having trouble having the points for POJ w/o sacrificing to much Sad
Jadlene
Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:31 pm
Is Argent Defender really that good? I mean I barely spend time below 35% health when tanking. For my prot grinding or levelling I spend lots of time there. But in tanking roles healers get nervous when my health drops below 60% so are healing like crazy. If I do drop below 35% health then it is probably only milliseconds before I'll be receiving some big fat heal from a healer.

I was thinking something like this build with 1 more point in PoJ and 1 spare point for whatever suits. Perhaps kings.
Sielanas
Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:04 pm
So going 0/46/15, would allow +12sta to boots instead of Boar's Speed because of PoJ. I can deal with swapping Reckoning for Expertise, I just wanted to keep Precision, even though I haven't noticed a problem without it. I guess I'm just paranoid going toward ZA.
_________________
http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?n=Sielanas&r=Dark%20Iron
Ralthos
Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:34 pm
The OP's build is likely going to be my 2.3 build. I really want the new PoJ.
_________________
Gracerath
Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:11 pm
I'll be going with one of these variations. I just have to decide if I want PoJ or Imp. SoCrusader. I'll have to respec away from SA for the new weapon expertise talent so I'll lose a little utility there and having the imp. seal might make up for it a little bit.

Dear god I've missed the frisbee.
_________________
Gracerath
Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:27 pm
Woops, I meant the new imp. SoCrusader that gives the 3% crit Smile
_________________